Play as many jigsaw puzzles online as you like! With I’m a puzzle you can turn any picture into a free jigsaw puzzle. And it is really easy to create and play free jigsaw puzzles (it can also be hard, if you set it to the Hard mode 😉 ).
Don’t have time for explanations?
It is really simple to make and share your free online puzzle:
1. Open the “I’m a Puzzle” website
Click on the link https://im-a-puzzle.com
2. Select a picture for your online puzzle
You can select a picture from your device (e.g.: camera, existing file) or from the I’m a Puzzle picture gallery.
3. Select the game mode
Select from the following game modes:
- Jigsaw: The classic jigsaw puzzle mode.
- Hearts: Like the jigsaw puzzle mode, but some pieces have a heart shaped format.
- Swap: All the pieces are squared but scrambled. To solve the puzzle drag one piece on top of the other to swap them.
- Slide: All the pieces are squared and there is one empty square. Click on a piece close to the empty square to slide it to that position. Due it again and again until the puzzle is solved.
4. Select the difficulty level
The difficulty level tells in how many puzzle pieces the picture should be cut. Available difficulty levels are: easy, medium, hard and supreme.
5. Press play
Once you are happy with your puzzle setup, just press the Play button any you are ready for hours and hours of fun. To play the puzzle game is very intuitive: Just drag-and-drop the pieces until the game is finished. In the top bar, some action buttons like Preview, Shadow and Arrange might help solving the puzzle.
Why not share the fun with your friends? During the game play or after it is completed you can press the button Share to send the free online puzzle game to your friends or share it on your preferred social media network.